Life, and our Beautiful Planet Earth
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
Both sides Now
-
*Mary *collapsed this morning
One minute she was barking vaguely at a passing dog *Roger *had seen , and
the next minute she was lying on her side in the t...
memories from the past...
-
You can probably tell that I've been going through boxes and albums of *old
pictures.*.. trying to organize. Of course doing this brings back memories
an...
A Special Day it was
-
Yesterday, Sunday 23 August 2026 the new ferry called The Spirit of
Tasmania 1V arrived to it's home port in Devonport, Tasmania about 1 hours
drive from ...
Atelier de Linogravure / Linocut Workshop
-
[A link party about art issues hosted by
Nicole of DVArtist, Art, Food and Everyday Things]
A couple of weeks after my Alliance Française disaster,
I trie...
Hidden Treasure
-
I hate doing dishes. I mean I really hate doing dishes.
My family built a new house when I was 15 years old. Once it was built we
settled into our normal...
Language, Language
-
Don't let that photo of the beach fool you. I have not been anywhere NEAR
a beach but hey, I can always remember the cool breeze along the seafront
...
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
Hahahahaha! They're both more talented than I am!
ReplyDeleteFine parrot dance videos. They are such funny and smart birds, always fun to see.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing these videos :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Good videos.
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed! The parrot is pretty cute as well as being talented :)
ReplyDeleteThis is just too cute! And funny! HAHAHA
ReplyDelete