Skip to main content
10 Spooky Facts About Halloween (video from Listverse)
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
-
10 Wild Facts You Might Not Know About Quicksand
-
Movies and TV shows have led many people to believe quicksand is a common
outdoor hazard, with countless scenes showing characters getting stuck in
the s...
9 hours ago
-
Shrinkage
-
Sounds like an arrangement with the delivery drivers. (via Bad Menu)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
14 hours ago
-
Pumpkin Spice Muffins : Low Carb : Gluten Free
-
It's September, so surely time for some pumpkin spice muffins, just right
for this time of year! This is a very nice recipe suggestion from Elviira
at 'Low...
19 hours ago
-
Skipping School
-
When I was a senior in high school I developed a rebellious stage. I had
always been a very good girl. I was a follower of all the rules.
I still follow...
21 hours ago
-
Orange, New South Wales
-
Orange the name of the town we stayed in in Central New South Wales in the
high country so it's colder there in the winter for sure. We stayed there
a ...
1 day ago
-
Rabbit! Rabbit! White Rabbit! September 1, 2026
-
Rabbit! Rabbit! White Rabbit!
It's September 1, 2026.... and my dental procedure is this morning. Rabbit
looks a bit anxious, yes?
Not much else to ...
1 day ago
-
-
Last of August
-
Our bird calendar for August has a photo of the Painted Bunting. (I hope to
see that bird one day!) For me, that has been one of the best things abou...
1 day ago
-
Olé
-
I forgot it was bank holiday today
That threw me
I haven’t left the cottage
I talked and laughed with the German on video in the morning
Had a long sleep...
1 day ago
-
Lighten Your Load
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
2 days ago
-
I'll Be Back Soon
-
I'm off on another road trip,
this time to visit my sister.
I'll be back blogging again
in mid-September.
See you then!
1 week ago
-
Altit Fort And Baltit Fort ,Legend Of Two princes And Personal Opinion And
Query
-
Hello Precious Friends!
Hope having blessed days and enjoying the moments in your hands to fullest!
As you know that since few weeks my posts are most...
1 week ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
6 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
That was fun. Some of the traditions were different to what I have learned but most are on the dot. I had not heard about the cyanide laced Pixie Sticks though.
ReplyDeleteSuch a spooktacularly fun video!
ReplyDeleteThank you, John...this was very interesting...some of it fun, some of it sad. But Halloween will always be my favorite holiday.
ReplyDeleteDay of The Dead and Halloween are totally different.
I enjoyed this~
wonderful and exciting videos .thank you
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this John ...
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely great timing ...
Wishing you a good week ahead.
All the best Jan