Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
-
Poo in the Shower
-
*Bun *managed to poo down the shower drain overnight.
I had uncovered it to clean yesterday and in darkness she took the
opportunity to fill it nicely
Wi...
1 day ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Nice gams, lol!
ReplyDeleteI guess at least both legs are there.
ReplyDeleteCarrot legs. :)
ReplyDeleteHAHA! At first glance, I thought I saw a skirt and legs :)
ReplyDeleteClever :)
ReplyDeleteHaha fumy post.
ReplyDeletehttps://47biz.com
fine you won dear John
ReplyDeleteThis is clever, love the carrot legs :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan