Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Welcome the 1st of September 2026
-
As we say goodbye to August it's time to say hello to September.
Yes, the ninth month of the year is here!
September is sometimes called the doorway mon...
13 hours ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I adore it
ReplyDeleteThat made me smile. :)
ReplyDeleteThat's cute..:)
ReplyDeleteA perfect pose.
ReplyDeleteMade me smile too!
ReplyDeleteLOL! This made me smile :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
So cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat great framing for this dog face. Could not have been better.
ReplyDelete