Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Actually I have no idea... so, here goes
-
Wanted to get a post in this weekend... but no idea as to what to write
about.
We've watched a few interesting series on TV lately. One was "*The Hear...
1 day ago
-
Kangaroo Paw, Western Australia
-
The plant Kangaroo Paw is a native plant that you find growing in the
Australian Bush in Western Australia. The flower reflects a kangaroo paw
hence it...
4 days ago
-
Dolly Parton
-
Queen Elizabeth died on Sept. 8, 2022. Dolly Parton died today on August
25, 2026. It truly saddened me to learn of the Queen's passing, much as
Do...
6 days ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
That's just what I look like with a hangover! I'm stealing this image, John, for an upcoming post about rabbits!
ReplyDeleteThe March Hare is my kind of crazy.
ReplyDeleteHe has tea and lots of pastries! That is my type of wishful crazy.
ReplyDeleteHow I look when I've had enough of winter :)
ReplyDeleteSomehow that doesn't look like the Easter Bunny to me . . . :)
ReplyDeleteLove the look on the face of the rabbit.
ReplyDeleteHope you have been keeping ok.
he seems not happy with something though he seems to have lots of goodness around
ReplyDeleteI feel like that most winter mornings!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove this image John, thanks for sharing it here.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan