Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
-
Poo in the Shower
-
*Bun *managed to poo down the shower drain overnight.
I had uncovered it to clean yesterday and in darkness she took the
opportunity to fill it nicely
Wi...
1 day ago
-
Actually I have no idea... so, here goes
-
Wanted to get a post in this weekend... but no idea as to what to write
about.
We've watched a few interesting series on TV lately. One was "*The Hear...
1 day ago
-
Kangaroo Paw, Western Australia
-
The plant Kangaroo Paw is a native plant that you find growing in the
Australian Bush in Western Australia. The flower reflects a kangaroo paw
hence it...
4 days ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Too tentacle-y for me!
ReplyDeleteIt is a bit eerie.
DeleteLooks like a piece of jewellery!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure how large it is but it could be jewelry size.
DeleteI am trying to figure out if it is the real thing or an artistic reproduction. Either way it is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteIt's an artistic reproduction.
DeleteCool in a creepy kind of way!
ReplyDeleteIt is.
DeleteYikes!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment Sandi.
DeleteOh my, a 'thing' from the dark ages..
ReplyDeleteIt looks like it.
DeleteAn artistic octopus!
ReplyDeleteI can't make up my mind whether or not I like it … it's different!
All the best Jan
I wouldn't want a copy in my house.
Deletecreative ,artistic and beautiful
ReplyDeletebut i am not gone touch it
That would be dangerous if it was alive.
Delete