Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
-
Poo in the Shower
-
*Bun *managed to poo down the shower drain overnight.
I had uncovered it to clean yesterday and in darkness she took the
opportunity to fill it nicely
Wi...
1 day ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Looks like some old alchemist drawing.
ReplyDeleteWell, it is some old alchemist thing.
DeleteAnd it led me to a web site that I will be reading all day and be scared _ _ _ _ less!
THANKS a LOT, JOHN!!
Drink this potion. hee-hee
Do you have the web sit address?
DeleteThat is rather beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThis is quite interesting.
ReplyDeleteAn interesting image …
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
this is interesting image
ReplyDeleteinvite to ponder upon