10 Wild Facts You Might Not Know About Quicksand
-
Movies and TV shows have led many people to believe quicksand is a common
outdoor hazard, with countless scenes showing characters getting stuck in
the s...
Pumpkin Spice Muffins : Low Carb : Gluten Free
-
It's September, so surely time for some pumpkin spice muffins, just right
for this time of year! This is a very nice recipe suggestion from Elviira
at 'Low...
Skipping School
-
When I was a senior in high school I developed a rebellious stage. I had
always been a very good girl. I was a follower of all the rules.
I still follow...
Orange, New South Wales
-
Orange the name of the town we stayed in in Central New South Wales in the
high country so it's colder there in the winter for sure. We stayed there
a ...
Rabbit! Rabbit! White Rabbit! September 1, 2026
-
Rabbit! Rabbit! White Rabbit!
It's September 1, 2026.... and my dental procedure is this morning. Rabbit
looks a bit anxious, yes?
Not much else to ...
Last of August
-
Our bird calendar for August has a photo of the Painted Bunting. (I hope to
see that bird one day!) For me, that has been one of the best things abou...
Olé
-
I forgot it was bank holiday today
That threw me
I haven’t left the cottage
I talked and laughed with the German on video in the morning
Had a long sleep...
Lighten Your Load
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
Lol...these are good John.
ReplyDeleteVery clever and funny! My fave is "you'll be OK"
ReplyDeleteThese were fun. You brightened my day.
ReplyDeleteLOL, these are good ... I'm still chuckling.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
LOL, these are good ... I'm still chuckling.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/