Skip to main content
I'd love to see these giant creatures up close like this!
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Worthy
-
(via Give Me a Sign)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
4 hours ago
-
Gwahoddiad
-
I have a treat for you all, please invest in two minutes of your day
Click on the link below to hear the Trelawnyd Male Voice Choir singing the
hymn Gwa...
14 hours ago
-
Friday Face OFF -- WTF?
-
For today's *Friday Face OFF* link party
of art featuring faces, hosted by Nicole of
DVArtist, Art, Food and Everyday Things --
I'm not quite sure *WTF* ha...
16 hours ago
-
Autonomous Burrowing Unit
-
A.B.U. Autonomous Burrowing Unit by Kirk Reese, Lutherville Timonwm, MD
19 hours ago
-
10 News-Worthy Events That Made 1926 a Year to Remember
-
A century ago, the world was between the two world wars that would convulse
the twentieth century. But 1926 was far from a year when nothing much was
hap...
19 hours ago
-
'Fasolakia Yiahni' or Greek Greens Stew : Slow Cooked and Delicious
-
Today ... I am taking you to *Greece*, because I am talking about '*Fasolakia
Yiahni*' which translates to green bean stew! It is traditionally made with
j...
1 day ago
-
CAMPEÃO...
-
C
1 day ago
-
Ring 'Em Up
-
The first year I worked as a cashier at the store that sold all things
from grocery items to clothing to auto supplies Christmas came.
Christmas is a b...
2 days ago
-
Your Mental Health
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
2 days ago
-
The Birthday Great Grandchild.
-
This little one below is our Great Grandchild, it was her Birthday a couple
of days ago and she turned one.
Happy Birthday, sweet one.
2 days ago
-
Our First Tour To Upper Northern Hunza Valley
-
Hello Dear Friends !
I know i am behind visiting my friends blog but i have a reason .A good
thankfully. Actually we whole family (except our precious e...
4 days ago
-
What to do? What to do?
-
It's *Sunday* and I really like Sundays... not sure why... just do. Maybe
because subconsciously I know that there can be no appointments or
commitments ...
4 days ago
-
New Zealand On My Mind (Spain Too!)
-
The World Cup is now over and Spain is the winner! Oddly enough, the city
of Chattanooga, Tennessee is the first thing that came to my mind when they ...
1 week ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
5 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
So would I!! What an experience that would be ...
ReplyDeleteLast year near Bethany Beach in Maryland I saw what they call a pod or school of dolphins. But they were away in the distance. There must have been at least six. It was great.
DeleteSeeing whales up close in the ocean not in an aquarium; it would be a wonderful experience!
I so whales only once in my life and they were so far away. And here a whale is so close. Amazing picture!!!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could be there.
Delete