Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
'Fasolakia Yiahni' or Greek Greens Stew : Slow Cooked and Delicious
-
Today ... I am taking you to *Greece*, because I am talking about '*Fasolakia
Yiahni*' which translates to green bean stew! It is traditionally made with
j...
2 hours ago
-
Coding
-
From Married to the Sea.
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
9 hours ago
-
CAMPEÃO...
-
C
13 hours ago
-
Open Streets
-
16 hours ago
-
10 Movie Costume Redesigns That Disappointed Fans
-
Wardrobe is part of the cinematic illusion. Filmmakers use costumes and
makeup to bring fictional figures to life in vivid detail. As much as they
wow au...
16 hours ago
-
Ring 'Em Up
-
The first year I worked as a cashier at the store that sold all things
from grocery items to clothing to auto supplies Christmas came.
Christmas is a b...
22 hours ago
-
Your Mental Health
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
1 day ago
-
Thank You
-
Sometimes a little kind gesture goes a long way
Lee ( yes she of the potty mouth from Third Avenue New York ) sent me a
money gift yesterday ,
It was...
1 day ago
-
The Birthday Great Grandchild.
-
This little one below is our Great Grandchild, it was her Birthday a couple
of days ago and she turned one.
Happy Birthday, sweet one.
1 day ago
-
July Full Moon Goddess: Coatlicue
-
The mighty Aztec Goddess *Coatlicue* (pronounced *koh-at-lee-kway*) is the
all-powerful Goddess of Life, Death, and Rebirth. Her name means "Lady of
the ...
1 day ago
-
Our First Tour To Upper Northern Hunza Valley
-
Hello Dear Friends !
I know i am behind visiting my friends blog but i have a reason .A good
thankfully. Actually we whole family (except our precious e...
3 days ago
-
What to do? What to do?
-
It's *Sunday* and I really like Sundays... not sure why... just do. Maybe
because subconsciously I know that there can be no appointments or
commitments ...
3 days ago
-
New Zealand On My Mind (Spain Too!)
-
The World Cup is now over and Spain is the winner! Oddly enough, the city
of Chattanooga, Tennessee is the first thing that came to my mind when they ...
1 week ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
5 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Eh? Whadja say?
ReplyDeleteHe looks like he didn't like what he heard.
ReplyDeleteOh gosh - could read many things into that one, one could be blowing his trumpet!
ReplyDeleteAnd some people think today's hearing aids are still too big!
ReplyDeletemy neighbor would love to have this aid though they already have skills to hear all so carefully :)
ReplyDeleteWow ... hope it worked ok.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan