Pages

I Want My Stitches Removed Now!


This afternoon at 3:45 I'm going to see doctor Swope.  He's the surgeon who preformed my operation.  I want to get my stitches out early before I go on vacation.  If not I'll have to reschedule my vacation.  

Maybe I can get the stitches out after my vacation.  I'll ask him what to do.

My mother-in-law is being discharged from the hospital this afternoon.  My wife said she's still a bit confused but her hallucinations have stopped.  I probably won't be there to see her. It depends on what the doctor does to my hand.

Wish me luck!


6 comments:

  1. The best of luck to you, John and to your mother-in-law and your wife. Think positive thoughts and hope for the best...

    Your Friend,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the Physician Assistant today. I can wait until after my vacation to have the stitches out! I just have to keep the wound dry. I don't need to put antibiotic ointment or Betadine on it. He also said not to grab tight on anything so as not to tear the stitches apart. Now I only have a band-aid on it.

      Thank you for your kind thoughts.

      Your Friend,
      ~John

      Delete
  2. John, I must have missed your post about your hand operation. Exactly what did you have done? I saw the picture of the nodule and wondered what that was. Was it removed? What caused it? Did it present a problem for you? I'm curious as I have a small lump that is at the base of my thumb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, I do wish you much luck and hope you don't have to change your vacation.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best John, it seems like everyone needs it right now and I hope you get to go on that vacation too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks RPD,
      It looks like I'll be able to go on vacation after all!
      My mother-in-law is back at home.
      My stitches can stay in for another week until I get back.
      Take care,
      Your friend ~John

      Delete

I enjoy reading your comments.
I'll visit your blog.

recent

Recent Posts Widget