Skip to main content

It Happened Again in the Snow!



It happened again.  Someone plowed my driveway then disappeared! 
He left before I could pay him or even thank him.  I think of him as a Good Samaritan.

I was taking a nap when I heard the machine.  I thought it was my neighbor. We keep to ourselves, at most just a wave.  I'm sure he did not do the work because he uses a snow blower.  This was done with a small plow.  

It was a bit loud.  I hoped he would not damage his machine. When I looked out my window the snow was so deep that I could not see anyone on the driveway. 

I paid someone to clear the driveway after the last snowfall.  But the time before that a Good Samaritan cleared the driveway then vanished.

They call for more snow tonight and tomorrow. I'm sure I'll have to call someone to clear the snow but at least they'll have a head start.  And if the snow is light I might just let the sun melt it away.  


It feels good to know that someone in the neighborhood must like us. 




Comments

  1. I hope whoever did that receives a special blessing and the one who did it the other time too, perhaps it is the same person...okay, then, a double blessing to him!
    Snow is beautiful but I am thinking I can live without it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. This is enough snow for this winter.

      Delete
    2. That is awesome, Yes there are still good people out there. Jesus has blessed him .

      Delete
  2. Sympathique ce bon samaritain ! nous n'avons pas eu de neige à Paris, l'hiver est très doux !
    Bon week-end !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vous êtes très chanceux! Profitez du week-end.

      You are very lucky! Enjoy the weekend.

      Delete

  3. John Mさんこんにちわ。

    とても寒そうですね。 お体にお気をつけください。

    訪問ありがとうございます。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Enjoy the weekend.
      ありがとう。週末をお楽しみください

      Delete
  4. Somebody did it for me too a few days ago. I wanted to say thank you but he left too quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to know that there are some really good people.

      Delete
  5. You have wonderful neighbours. Nice photos.
    Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends