Skip to main content

Laura's Not Here


I'm trying to learn Italian by studying some free internet sites. I came across this video. It's about a man who can't forget the woman he loves. She rejected him but he can't get her out of his mind, even when he is with another woman. It's very sad and romantic. 

Here is a rough translation of a few lyrics:

Laura doesn't belong to me anymore
It's foolish to seek her in you
I don't wanna be with you while I think of her

If you want to we can make love now, if you want
It can't be the same between us
It's just not enough when you're with me


It's crazy to see her in your eyes.

The English version:




The original Italian version:




Comments

  1. I can give you some lessons !! :-)
    you will teach me English, and I will teach you some Italian... !!
    nice to know some people would love to know a bit our language.. ciao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ilda. I just became a follower of your site.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends