Pages

Corkscrew Complications

This simple corkscrew is like the one my father used.  Surfing through the web I found some interesting ones, especially a very complicated machine for removing corks.

This is the type of bottle opener I own.  It's only a little more complicated than the first one.


This must be an antique model.  I have no idea how it works.


Below is a video of the complicated bottle opener I was telling you about:

video



I think the gun hammer is a bottle opener.






Open it without a corkscrew.

video







This is a sort of erotic model.

  


5 comments:

  1. The second youtube clip was funny. How desperate do you have to be for a drink to try and beat a bottle against the wall to make the cork pop out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last photo took my fancy :)
    The first video what an invention, someone was clever but it's noisy.
    The first two photos, my late dad had those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many bottles have screw tops nowadays that I hardly use a corkscrew anymore. Maybe I just drink cheap wine?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your corkscrew collection. It is astounding what a mind can conjure. It seems to me that just getting the wine out should be sufficient.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments.
I'll visit your blog.

recent

Recent Posts Widget