Skip to main content

Cortana Has Me Hooked

 
At first I wanted to disable her in order to preserve my privacy.  I was curious so I decided to try her out before doing do. Then I just could not put an end to her.  Besides, I have nothing much to hide anyway.

I forgot to mention yesterday that you don't actually see her like this. She's only in my imagination.

What Cortana would look like if she became an android someday.  I bet she can be programmed to cook and keep house.

Between watching the Yankees post season baseball series and learning how to use Windows 10, I have not been able to do much blogging.


Here's an interesting quote:
"But her real standout characteristic, and the one Microsoft's betting heavily on, is the ability to strike up casual conversations with users; what Microsoft calls "chitchat." 
~Brad Molen


Comments

  1. She's from the popular Halo games originally, I never really use her on Windows

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't get into all that new technology. Congrats on learning something new!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never use her on Windows 10, haven't even looked at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. not familiar but she is beauty indeed.

    glad you are overcoming the window problem John

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you have begun using your Windows 10, as far as Cortana goes I did disable her when I first updated so I know nothing about her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cortana drives me nuts!! She will not answer when I call. Then when the TV says something that has nothing to do with her she answers. I no longer pay any attention to her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've not tried using Cortana ...but then I'm a bit of a techno dinosaur! LOL!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends