Skip to main content

The Shape of My Heart

The other night I watched the 1994 movie The Professional on TV.  I thought it was an excellent gangster movie.  There could have been a better ending instead of the typical shoot out.
You know the impossible scene with one man killing dozens of others in a prolonged gunfight: 
-his bullets always hit their target
-their's always miss
-his gun never runs out of bullets
-their guns jam
-he's a clever acrobat
-they are stupid and clumbsy

Yet I still enjoyed it, especially the song they played while showing the credits.  It was "The Shape of my Heart" by Sting. Here is the song with its poetic lyrics:






Comments

  1. The caliber of collection that you are providing is but marvelous. premium wordpress themes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking about ones part certainly where an particular person explain you happen to be carrying out this to produce backside nonetheless i will believe by way of all of the suggestions which this is often helping you furthermore. aparelho ronco brasilia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends