Whenever I've come across street musicians I find the memory lingering longer than any performer in a large arena. There are so many wonderfully talented people out there and finding them in such a context is always so fun!
I know what you mean. I get a special thrill from unexpectedly walking past them. I make sure to stop and enjoy. I'm always happy to leave a contribution. Thanks for the comment.
When I'm lucky enough to see one of these street performances I feel excited and sort of energized. If my mood is low it picks me right up. I'm glad you enjoyed it John. Take care.
Justin Hayward "Hello Young Lovers"
-
Hello Young Lovers
Hello to all my blogging friends! Here it is October and we are being told
that the hurricane that is headed to the Gulf coast o...
Creamy Chicken Korma : Gluten Free : Low Carb
-
This easy chicken korma recipe is mild and rich with cream, but it's still
really tasty. Remember if you want to reduce carbs and keep them low
consider ...
Animal Review
-
Weaver is a vampire
*Bun *has been gone for over two months now.
She’s not coming back.
😔
*Weaver *only comes alive and friendly as darkness and silence...
Rocks in Kununurra, NT
-
The photos of the some of the rock formations around a town called
Kununurra in Western Australia in the tropics of Australia. Kununurra is a
very inter...
Let's Dress Up
-
Halloween is coming. Did you celebrate? Did you dress in a costume? Did you
Trick-or-Treat?
I love Halloween. I love the colors: black and orange. I rea...
Thoughts and Smiles, Health Update
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
odd things...
-
This will be an odd post. But just got out of the shower and was thinking
about all the *odd things that happen *occasionally.
Our shower head in the m...
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
Whenever I've come across street musicians I find the memory lingering longer than any performer in a large arena. There are so many wonderfully talented people out there and finding them in such a context is always so fun!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean. I get a special thrill from unexpectedly walking past them. I make sure to stop and enjoy. I'm always happy to leave a contribution.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment.
loved it
ReplyDeleteWhen I'm lucky enough to see one of these street performances I feel excited and sort of energized. If my mood is low it picks me right up.
DeleteI'm glad you enjoyed it John.
Take care.
Really nice!
ReplyDeleteIt was at the right place at the right time.
DeleteThank you for the comment.
I love acapella singing! This is brilliant! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing, and for stopping my mulledvine.
Thanks Robert.
ReplyDeleteI like your Mulled Vine & Mulled Madness blogs.
I'll be following them.