Did You Know ?
-
*1. What Day Of The Week Has A One-Word Anagram?*
A. Monday is the only day of the week with a valid English anagram, where
its letters can be rearrange...
Bake Off
-
I bought sunflowers from Aldi tonight.
They look cheerful in the kitchen as the autumn evening draws in.
*The Great British Bake Off *starts tonight
A...
In the Garden of Eden -- Lilith
-
Did you know that in the Garden of Eden, Eve was *not* Adam's first wife?
According to a medieval Jewish version of the old patriarchal creation
myth, th...
Disagree
-
There is no one anywhere with whom I always agree.
I have my own mind, my own thoughts, and my own beliefs. Most of my beliefs
came from my parents. I d...
Never give up!
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you all so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me
here! I real...
Yay! Reading list is back!
-
Well, I don't know about everyone, but my *reading list is back...*
however, it doesn't just come back easily. It makes a long pause (*like
it's thinki...
On the way to Tenterfield, NSW
-
Some of the towns names the ancestor brought out and named small
settlements back in the day and a couple we drove through. They are
Boliva, Bonny Doon,...
Two Songs for You
-
Two songs!
The first one is a small clip of a song that Dolly Parton sang with the
David Hidalgo, the lead singer of Los Lobos. (Do you remember t...
Series Of Inconveniences .......
-
Hello dear friends
Hope having blessed times by the grace of God!
Sorry for my late posting .I have few natural excuses for that actually. As
i...
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
John, this is one of my favorite photos. We laugh because she may be about to toss it out of the nest, but hopefully not.
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how animals seem to have human-like emotions.
ReplyDeleteWow that's great scene...so lovingly and with care, the squirrel is picking the baby. I am sure she will never toss it out of the nest :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sure she will take care of the baby. I hope so.
DeleteThank you Kiran for becoming a member & following my blog.
Deletethis is really a wonderful image...
ReplyDeletejust good and tender... Happy New year John !
Happy New Year Massimo.
Deleteso precious!
ReplyDeleteThe squirrel looks so affectionate. Thank you Georgia for putting me on your blog list.
Delete