Thank you Teresa. The only time I dislike clouds is when they fill the entire sky with a bright grey. It hurts my eyes. For some unknown reason they fill me with sadness and anxiety.
Rocks in Kununurra, NT
-
The photos of the some of the rock formations around a town called
Kununurra in Western Australia in the tropics of Australia. Kununurra is a
very inter...
Let's Dress Up
-
Halloween is coming. Did you celebrate? Did you dress in a costume? Did you
Trick-or-Treat?
I love Halloween. I love the colors: black and orange. I rea...
Thoughts and Smiles, Health Update
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
Fun Facts This Wednesday
-
Changing the pace with this midweek post.
Bringing you three fun facts 😊
~ xxx ~
October 7 is National Bathtub Day, a day that encourages you to draw ...
Take Heart
-
I’m thinking of *Yael *today, and of *Lee *too.
And stream follower *Zachary in Tel Aviv *got a message from me too as did
*Yael*
*Lee *received a kiss , ...
odd things...
-
This will be an odd post. But just got out of the shower and was thinking
about all the *odd things that happen *occasionally.
Our shower head in the m...
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
I love clouds, never tire of taking their picture. These are lovely as is the top one... interesting....
ReplyDeleteThank you Teresa.
DeleteThe only time I dislike clouds is when they fill the entire sky with a bright grey. It hurts my eyes. For some unknown reason they fill me with sadness and anxiety.
Adoro le nuvole e tutte le sue forme che si disegnano in cielo!!!
ReplyDeleteBellissime le tue nuvole!!!
Un abbraccio e buona giornata da Beatris
Grazie Beatris. Godetevi la giornata.
DeleteThese are beautiful cloud photos, John! I never tire of looking at the sky. You did a very nice job on the snowflake photo, too :)
ReplyDeleteI'm happy that you like my photos Jan.
DeleteEnjoy the day!