Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Statue Pun
-
(Thanks, WTM!)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
4 hours ago
-
Buildings of Tenterfield, NSW.
-
The Tenterfield Saddler Building is Heritage Listed is blue granite
structure built around 1860 that gained international fame through
Australian singer-...
5 hours ago
-
QUERO UM...
-
6 hours ago
-
Iridescent Dragonflies
-
[A link party about art issues hosted by
Nicole of DVArtist, Art, Food and Everyday Things]
Last week I attended a half-day workshop
on creating multimedi...
8 hours ago
-
Buffalo Shrine
-
11 hours ago
-
The Trelawnyd Community Association Benefit Concert
-
I was sat in the crowd for the first half so couldn’t film the mostly
Welsh pieces, which were wonderful
This piece is a famous Welsh Lullaby, I will p...
20 hours ago
-
Easy Baked Apples . . . are a delicious taste of Autumn
-
Growing up my dear Mum would often serve up a simple baked apple for
dessert, they did taste good. This recipe I share is wonderful for the
Autumnal mont...
21 hours ago
-
How Come
-
My daughter is blessed with three big brothers. I always wished I I had a
big brother.
My daughter adored her brothers. They adored her. It is still tr...
1 day ago
-
10 Tough-Guy Actors Who Unexpectedly Broke into Song
-
Movie tough guys are expected to throw punches, fire weapons, survive
explosions, and walk away from car crashes without looking back. They are
not usual...
2 days ago
-
Rabbit! Rabbit! White Rabbit! October 1, 2026
-
Rabbit! Rabbit! White Rabbit!
It's October 1st!! AND it's 71 outside!! Also it's *raining*... started
yesterday and still raining today. Maybe our tr...
3 days ago
-
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
3 days ago
-
Take a Deep Breath!
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
3 days ago
-
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
5 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Ohh Wow...Its a surprise for me :) When i found my blog mentioned here. Thanks a lot my friend.
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Pakistan
Kiran