They're carved wood, a souvenir. My wife and I took a trip to the island of Bora Bora in Polynesia. It was our first vacation. I guess it was as remote a location as we could find. We take small vacations each year while we save up for a great adventure.
It’s Tuesday already
-
All of my counselling clients finished their sessions last week, so I
thought I’d take 2 weeks off from a full day’s concentration. I worked last
night...
odd things...
-
This will be an odd post. But just got out of the shower and was thinking
about all the *odd things that happen *occasionally.
Our shower head in the m...
Autumn Joy
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really...
Buildings of Tenterfield, NSW.
-
The Tenterfield Saddler Building is Heritage Listed is blue granite
structure built around 1860 that gained international fame through
Australian singer-...
How Come
-
My daughter is blessed with three big brothers. I always wished I I had a
big brother.
My daughter adored her brothers. They adored her. It is still tr...
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
Very cool images. I'm especially taken with the top one... I love B & W.
ReplyDeleteI like the black and white photo best.
DeleteYour new blog is very interesting.
I'll follow it.
Enjoy the weekend!
Me encanta la primer imagen en blanco y negro!
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo grande y feliz fin de semana.
Creo que la foto en blanco y negro cuando sales a ser el mejor.
DeleteDisfrute del fin de semana!
Love that first photo without color.
ReplyDeleteIt would seem that they are doing a great job, John :)
John, is there any history to these 'Tiki Guards', they are very different and I quite like them?
ReplyDeleteAre your Tiki Guards wood or ? Were they a gift or a trip souvenir?
ReplyDeleteThey're carved wood, a souvenir. My wife and I took a trip to the island of Bora Bora in Polynesia. It was our first vacation. I guess it was as remote a location as we could find.
DeleteWe take small vacations each year while we save up for a great adventure.