New Wind Chime from Old and Broken Parts (3rd and final post)
I used paint can openers (keys), fishing line, a cast iron hook, small wire hooks, part of a decorative anemometer and a blue glass ornament that I found in the basement to make this wind chime.
I get a kick out of using old discarded items to make something new. This one has more of a "country" look to it. It tinkles in the wind.
Sometimes when I look at it, it seems like a pile of junk hanging on fishing line! Anyway it was fun.
Last time I used parts from old broken wind chimes. It's the one on the left. It made it through hurricane Sandy without any damage! I hope the new one will last.