Skip to main content
Springtime in Backyard 2013
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
October Calendar
-
Matt Shirley's calendar for October is all about Halloween. I think he's
based this on what happens every year, at least in his world. Halloween is
a lo...
6 hours ago
-
-
Two Egrets
-
13 hours ago
-
How Come
-
My daughter is blessed with three big brothers. I always wished I I had a
big brother.
My daughter adored her brothers. They adored her. It is still tr...
20 hours ago
-
Four Reasons to eat your Autumn and Winter Vegetables
-
*"From pumpkins and parsnips to carrots and cavolo nero, these seasonal
vegetables are packed with the good stuff – and they taste great too.*
The colder...
23 hours ago
-
Heaven sent
-
The village from the South East
By villager David Hirst
1 day ago
-
-
10 Tough-Guy Actors Who Unexpectedly Broke into Song
-
Movie tough guys are expected to throw punches, fire weapons, survive
explosions, and walk away from car crashes without looking back. They are
not usual...
1 day ago
-
Rabbit! Rabbit! White Rabbit! October 1, 2026
-
Rabbit! Rabbit! White Rabbit!
It's October 1st!! AND it's 71 outside!! Also it's *raining*... started
yesterday and still raining today. Maybe our tr...
2 days ago
-
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
2 days ago
-
Take a Deep Breath!
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
2 days ago
-
Scenery
-
We headed off to Bridport the other day and was gone for 5 hours. I took
some photos of the spring pastures along the way. Bridport is a rural area
wit...
4 days ago
-
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
4 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteSpring is wonderful.
Deletewow! wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteI'm happy you like it Nina
DeleteGee. The iridescent purple in that flower about to burst in your first image is just magic. Nature is an artist.
ReplyDeleteI have another set of photos I took that day that I'm putting in my next post. Thanks for your comment Joe.
Deletereally lovely ! spring is beautiful...
ReplyDeleteSpring is full of life. Enjoy the week Massimo!
Deletethe beauty of your yard John, large trees.. a beautiful day!
ReplyDeleteThank you Salma>
Delete