Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Emergency Wine Tasting
-
(via Bad Newspaper)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
1 hour ago
-
10 Incredible Places Authorities Put Off-Limits
-
Some places seem designed to tempt people. A narrow trail clings to a
cliff. A cave disappears into the earth. A ruined monument offers one more
staircas...
20 hours ago
-
September Is Happy Cat Month!
-
I'm changing the tempo of posts with this one, because I'm talking about
cats. I know many of you have cats as pets, some of my family have them as
pets to...
1 day ago
-
Series Of Inconveniences .......
-
Hello dear friends
Hope having blessed times by the grace of God!
Sorry for my late posting .I have few natural excuses for that actually. As
i...
4 days ago
-
Last of August
-
Our bird calendar for August has a photo of the Painted Bunting. (I hope to
see that bird one day!) For me, that has been one of the best things abou...
1 week ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Lovely blue flower.....i like them
ReplyDeleteGreetings, Joop
This is the first year that the bush produced so many flowers. Usually it's only one.
Delete