Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
remembering times gone by... a new phone, and more Flapjacks!
-
me with my sister's kids
I was texting with my niece the other day. She's the kid on the right in
the pic; *now* a retired Pediatrician married to a Neu...
11 minutes ago
-
We Finally Know More About Humanity’s First Civilization
-
The scientific consensus is that human civilization started about 12,000
years ago. yeah, we don't really know for sure, but that's how far back the
ev...
4 hours ago
-
Celebrate Queer October!
-
*YES, IT'S TODAY!*
October 11 was designated *National Coming Out Day* to commemorate
the 1*987 March on Washington for Lesbian and Gay Rights.*
Becau...
7 hours ago
-
-
Carrot and Parsnip Dauphinoise . . . a touch of indulgence
-
Dauphinoise (DOE-PHEEN-NOWAAZ) potatoes is how the French say casserole of
potatoes, double/heavy cream, and cheese! But the recipe I share here swaps
out ...
20 hours ago
-
Pause For Thought
-
Many people grow up in difficult households. Those people often learn to
read a room quickly, mainly because they *have too. *Because they have
limited...
1 day ago
-
Cairns Botanical Gardens
-
We visited a Butterfly Conservatory in the Cairns Botanical Gardens up
north (Australia). Plants sometimes grown indoors in that area were on
show, but ...
1 day ago
-
-
Beautiful Afternoon , Heaviness Brought By News And Few Questions
-
Hello Sweet Friends !
Hope having blessed times by the grace of God!
I am fine and hoping for cool days ahead. This is beautiful warm afternoon
.Sun is...
2 days ago
-
10 Drowned Towns That Reappear When the Water Recedes
-
Somewhere beneath an ordinary-looking lake, streets lead to houses nobody
has entered for decades. Across the world, communities were abandoned or
forcib...
2 days ago
-
Justin Hayward "Hello Young Lovers"
-
Hello Young Lovers
Hello to all my blogging friends! Here it is October and we are being told
that the hurricane that is headed to the Gulf coast o...
2 days ago
-
Let's Dress Up
-
Halloween is coming. Did you celebrate? Did you dress in a costume? Did you
Trick-or-Treat?
I love Halloween. I love the colors: black and orange. I rea...
3 days ago
-
Thoughts and Smiles, Health Update
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
3 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
How lovely! Thank You for sharing it
ReplyDeleteALOHA from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral
=^..^= <3
Those flowers just look so pretty and perfect all the time. Sometimes I just have to sit back and think of all the nature we have on this land, and what we are not doing to protect it. Lovely photos John.
ReplyDeleteVery nice flower with lovely colors.....good photo's have you made.
ReplyDeleteGreetings, Joop
Very nice flower with lovely colors.....good photo's have you made.
ReplyDeleteGreetings, Joop
Very nice flower with lovely colors.....good photo's have you made.
ReplyDeleteGreetings, Joop