Yesterday a "Good Samaritan" cleared my driveway and was gone before I could thank him. Today it snowed again. Snow sure is beautiful especially when you have nowhere to go.
WOW !!! NOW it is getting really white !!! fantastic , it would be wonderful staying at home, enjoying a nice fire and with a nice book :-) something I dream but not possible (at least to me). ciao
What beautiful snow! We don't get too much snow in Georgia, so we when we do, we ooh and ahh over it, but then, we are ready for it to melt and it usually does! :-)
Just saw your pics this morning, John. Beautiful! And you are right... "beautiful as long as you have nowhere to go". When I see this wonderful wintery scene, I think "fireplace"... and park myself there.
It’s Tuesday already
-
All of my counselling clients finished their sessions last week, so I
thought I’d take 2 weeks off from a full day’s concentration. I worked last
night...
Asking Your Kid a Simple Question
-
'
The Little Monster takes everything so seriously. All through this scene,
you get the idea that he's planning something really nefarious, but mother
j...
Monday Murals -- From The Ocean's Depths
-
I'm taking part today in
Monday Murals hosted by Sami.
In the spirit of Halloween's approach,
*Beware The Creature From The Ocean's Depths!*
This exquisi...
odd things...
-
This will be an odd post. But just got out of the shower and was thinking
about all the *odd things that happen *occasionally.
Our shower head in the m...
Autumn Joy
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really...
Buildings of Tenterfield, NSW.
-
The Tenterfield Saddler Building is Heritage Listed is blue granite
structure built around 1860 that gained international fame through
Australian singer-...
How Come
-
My daughter is blessed with three big brothers. I always wished I I had a
big brother.
My daughter adored her brothers. They adored her. It is still tr...
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
WOW !!! NOW it is getting really white !!! fantastic , it would be wonderful staying at home, enjoying a nice fire and with a nice book :-) something I dream but not possible (at least to me).
ReplyDeleteciao
It sounds good Massimo.
Deleteciao
What beautiful snow! We don't get too much snow in Georgia, so we when we do, we ooh and ahh over it, but then, we are ready for it to melt and it usually does! :-)
ReplyDeleteIt must be something special!
DeleteHave a good week Kay.
Beautiful view!
ReplyDeleteThank you Ameba.
DeleteI used color but it came out as mostly black & white!
Enjoy the week.
Beautiful snow scenes!
ReplyDeleteThank you Teresa.
DeleteLovely pictures. When snow is falling, it seems to call out, "Look at me, take my picture." What an ambitious and caring neighbor you have.
ReplyDeleteThis is very true Manzanita.
DeleteEnjoy the rest of the week!
Just saw your pics this morning, John. Beautiful! And you are right... "beautiful as long as you have nowhere to go". When I see this wonderful wintery scene, I think "fireplace"... and park myself there.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a good idea.
DeleteI love it when people are kind to each other for no profit.
ReplyDeleteIt made that day special for me.
Delete