Skip to main content
Thank You Very Much Mr. Scrooge
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
-
10 Famous Musicians Who Grew to Resent Their Biggest Hits
-
Artists pour their souls into recording studios, but success can create a
peculiar kind of regret when one song comes to overshadow everything else
they ...
2 hours ago
-
The Cat Distribution System
-
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Ellen Woodbury (PizzaCake Comics) (@pizzacakecomic)
This is exactly what happened to my family in 2004. Only...
5 hours ago
-
Weight loss drugs make it harder to get the nutrients you need – here’s
what to do about it
-
*Sharing these words by Rachel Woods, Senior Lecturer in Physiology,
University of Lincoln*
Weight-loss drugs such as Ozempic, Wegovy and Mounjaro work p...
13 hours ago
-
CARGA PESADA...
-
21 hours ago
-
-
It’s Tuesday already
-
All of my counselling clients finished their sessions last week, so I
thought I’d take 2 weeks off from a full day’s concentration. I worked last
night...
1 day ago
-
odd things...
-
This will be an odd post. But just got out of the shower and was thinking
about all the *odd things that happen *occasionally.
Our shower head in the m...
2 days ago
-
Autumn Joy
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really...
2 days ago
-
Buildings of Tenterfield, NSW.
-
The Tenterfield Saddler Building is Heritage Listed is blue granite
structure built around 1860 that gained international fame through
Australian singer-...
2 days ago
-
How Come
-
My daughter is blessed with three big brothers. I always wished I I had a
big brother.
My daughter adored her brothers. They adored her. It is still tr...
4 days ago
-
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
6 days ago
-
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
1 week ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
I have collected just about every Christmas Carol and Scrooge film that I can find...love them all!!!
ReplyDeleteThey help put me in a Christmas spirit.
DeleteHave a happy and healthy 2014!
Your friend,
~John M
I haven't seen this for ages. I must try to track a copy down from the library or somewhere. Happy New Year John, it's been a great pleasure meeting you here.
ReplyDeleteThank you RPD. It's been good for me too.
DeleteI hope the New Year will be meaningful and satisfying.
Your friend,
~John M
I'm glad you like this too! I love all the singing and dancing and Albert Finney does such a great job, he was fairly young at the time.
ReplyDeleteMy Dad sat and watched this movie with us in the 70's, and afterwards, we asked him if he liked it and with his arms folded, he simply said, "GOOD!" That's high praise from someone who rarely will sit through a movie!
Happy New year to you, John!
Happy New Year Kay!
DeleteHappy New Year John!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Ameba!
Delete~John M