Skip to main content
The Daring Young Man on the Flying Trapeze
I saw a great movie on the Turner Classic Movie channel called "It Happened One Night". In the movie while riding in a bus one of the passengers starts singing "The Daring Young Man on the Flying Trapeze". Some of the other passengers join in. Now this has very little to do with the plot but it's one of those songs that just stick in your mind playing over and over.
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Love You
-
It’s twenty to six!
Jesus!
I slept till 3 pm
Grabbed a coffee and had 90 minutes on line supervision for all of my
clients.
Tomorrow I’m counselling a...
54 minutes ago
-
Scenery
-
We headed off to Bridport the other day and was gone for 5 hours. I took
some photos of the spring pastures along the way. Bridport is a rural area
wit...
4 hours ago
-
Game Name
-
(via Geeks Are Sexy)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
4 hours ago
-
-
Pond Gone
-
This was early in September, but we have had rain since then, so now there
is some water.
11 hours ago
-
Yellow Daisies /Everyday People
-
September is the month for the native yellow flowers that I have shown you
before! They are called yellow daisies, but they are technically
sunflo...
20 hours ago
-
A Sweet Trio of Autumn Scarecrows ... and some soup!
-
*~ such a sweet trio ~*
*image seen here*
Seeing the scarecrows orange pumpkin reminded me of this tasty soup.
*Thai Pumpkin Soup*
A low carb high fat ...
22 hours ago
-
Crying
-
We lived in a predominately Polish neighborhood. Like any ethnic group they
were distrustful of new people, So it took a while for us to be accepted.
My...
2 days ago
-
Just a few thoughts... and a little humor
-
When trying to pull up my blogger 'reading list'... I noticed that the
address was : https://www.blogger.com/blog/reading/*6076673433792968099*.
And I t...
2 days ago
-
10 Groundbreaking Innovations That Prove the “Dark Ages” Weren’t Dark
-
The expression “Dark Ages” grew out of the work of the fourteenth-century
Italian scholar Petrarch, who contrasted the cultural achievements of
classical...
4 days ago
-
Things to Consider
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really...
5 days ago
-
SAUDADES...
-
3 weeks ago
-
Series Of Inconveniences .......
-
Hello dear friends
Hope having blessed times by the grace of God!
Sorry for my late posting .I have few natural excuses for that actually. As
i...
3 weeks ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Comments
Post a Comment