Found an Art Blog February 07, 2014 The "Women in Art" Blog This Bulgarian blog is well worth a visit. Haunting background music plays as you look at the work of a variety of artists. Link: Начална страница Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Images Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Rum-Punch DrunkFebruary 8, 2014 at 2:09 AMThey really are very artistic and I like the detail in the first picture. It feels as if you're there with her while she sews. Very nice. ReplyDeleteRepliesJohn MFebruary 9, 2014 at 4:23 PMIt seems like a comfortable summer's day.Just where I need to be, away from this winter's almost nonstop snow.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyMassimoFebruary 8, 2014 at 7:13 AMlook really good !!!have a nice week end John !ReplyDeleteRepliesJohn MFebruary 9, 2014 at 4:25 PMThank you Massimo.DeleteRepliesReplyReplySilvina SoaveFebruary 8, 2014 at 9:03 PMVoy a seguir tu sugerencia y visitar el sitio.Las imágenes son hermosas.Un fuerte abrazo.ReplyDeleteRepliesJohn MFebruary 9, 2014 at 4:28 PMI'm glad you like the paintings Silvina.Me alegra que te guste la pintura Silvina.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
They really are very artistic and I like the detail in the first picture. It feels as if you're there with her while she sews. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteIt seems like a comfortable summer's day.
DeleteJust where I need to be, away from this winter's almost nonstop snow.
look really good !!!
ReplyDeletehave a nice week end John !
Thank you Massimo.
DeleteVoy a seguir tu sugerencia y visitar el sitio.Las imágenes son hermosas.
ReplyDeleteUn fuerte abrazo.
I'm glad you like the paintings Silvina.
DeleteMe alegra que te guste la pintura Silvina.