Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
October Calendar
-
Matt Shirley's calendar for October is all about Halloween. I think he's
based this on what happens every year, at least in his world. Halloween is
a lo...
3 hours ago
-
-
Two Egrets
-
10 hours ago
-
How Come
-
My daughter is blessed with three big brothers. I always wished I I had a
big brother.
My daughter adored her brothers. They adored her. It is still tr...
17 hours ago
-
Four Reasons to eat your Autumn and Winter Vegetables
-
*"From pumpkins and parsnips to carrots and cavolo nero, these seasonal
vegetables are packed with the good stuff – and they taste great too.*
The colder...
20 hours ago
-
Heaven sent
-
The village from the South East
By villager David Hirst
21 hours ago
-
-
10 Dinosaur Myths That Refuse to Go Extinct
-
Dinosaurs are the celebrities of prehistory: instantly recognizable,
endlessly merchandised, and constantly misunderstood. Thanks to movies,
outdated mus...
2 days ago
-
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
2 days ago
-
Take a Deep Breath!
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
2 days ago
-
Scenery
-
We headed off to Bridport the other day and was gone for 5 hours. I took
some photos of the spring pastures along the way. Bridport is a rural area
wit...
4 days ago
-
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
4 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
-
-
my season ! I love it... it's always like the first time.
ReplyDeletebelle foto car John , saluti !
Sono contento che ti piacciono le mie foto. Sto utilizzando una guida per tradurre. Ho ancora molto da imparare.
Deleteciao
All those lovely blossoms on that tree and THEN you show us the first bit of green leaves! Honestly, I am happy for you, I know what a cold winter you have had.
ReplyDeleteIt finally feels like Spring.
DeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteI glad you like the photos Julia.
DeleteOih, so lovely colours :)
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day!
Spring is such a beautiful season.
DeleteI have chosen your blog as a place of reflection, the truth is that I love what you post, I follow. A hug.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Jose.
DeleteIt means a lot to me when someone values what I share.
I look forward to following your blog.
So very pretty.
ReplyDeleteSpring is my favorite season
Smiles
I like the way life is reborn after the winter.
DeleteEnjoy the weekend Margie.