Skip to main content
View Outside Belaire Hotel, New York Hospital for Special Surgery
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
October Calendar
-
Matt Shirley's calendar for October is all about Halloween. I think he's
based this on what happens every year, at least in his world. Halloween is
a lo...
3 hours ago
-
-
Two Egrets
-
10 hours ago
-
How Come
-
My daughter is blessed with three big brothers. I always wished I I had a
big brother.
My daughter adored her brothers. They adored her. It is still tr...
17 hours ago
-
Four Reasons to eat your Autumn and Winter Vegetables
-
*"From pumpkins and parsnips to carrots and cavolo nero, these seasonal
vegetables are packed with the good stuff – and they taste great too.*
The colder...
20 hours ago
-
Heaven sent
-
The village from the South East
By villager David Hirst
21 hours ago
-
-
Rabbit! Rabbit! White Rabbit! October 1, 2026
-
Rabbit! Rabbit! White Rabbit!
It's October 1st!! AND it's 71 outside!! Also it's *raining*... started
yesterday and still raining today. Maybe our tr...
2 days ago
-
10 Dinosaur Myths That Refuse to Go Extinct
-
Dinosaurs are the celebrities of prehistory: instantly recognizable,
endlessly merchandised, and constantly misunderstood. Thanks to movies,
outdated mus...
2 days ago
-
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
2 days ago
-
Take a Deep Breath!
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
2 days ago
-
Scenery
-
We headed off to Bridport the other day and was gone for 5 hours. I took
some photos of the spring pastures along the way. Bridport is a rural area
wit...
4 days ago
-
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
4 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Special prayers are being said for you. Hoping that the doctors can find the cause of your pain and make it stop! Easter blessings.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Kay.
DeleteHave a good Easter.
Wishing you good news and a lessening of your pain, John.
ReplyDeleteYour photos say so much about what you are going through.
Easter Blessings and God's Healing~
I just have to wait for an opening in the doctor's schedule. After that I expect some discomfort during recovery. Have a good week Jan.
DeletePrayers for you .
ReplyDeleteHope the surgery is a success.
My husband had surgery yesterday and is doing fine now.
I'm glad your husband is doing fine. Thanks for your good wishes.
DeletePrayers for you .
ReplyDeleteHope the surgery is a success.
My husband had surgery yesterday and is doing fine now.
I'm glad your husband is doing fine. Thanks for your good wishes.
Delete