Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Pause For Thought
-
Many people grow up in difficult households. Those people often learn to
read a room quickly, mainly because they *have too. *Because they have
limited...
4 hours ago
-
Werewolf Defense
-
(via Buzzfeed)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
7 hours ago
-
-
Speaking of Bats . . . as in BATSHIT CRAZY!
-
*Meanwhile in Canada, as*
*the Trade War continues . . . *
*YES, I DO!*
11 hours ago
-
-
Heating Matters To Consider
-
Here in the UK some may have been wondering, when is the right time to put
the heating on?
Official NHS guidance recommends turning radiators on once outs...
1 day ago
-
Beautiful Afternoon , Heaviness Brought By News And Few Questions
-
Hello Sweet Friends !
Hope having blessed times by the grace of God!
I am fine and hoping for cool days ahead. This is beautiful warm afternoon
.Sun is...
1 day ago
-
10 Drowned Towns That Reappear When the Water Recedes
-
Somewhere beneath an ordinary-looking lake, streets lead to houses nobody
has entered for decades. Across the world, communities were abandoned or
forcib...
1 day ago
-
Justin Hayward "Hello Young Lovers"
-
Hello Young Lovers
Hello to all my blogging friends! Here it is October and we are being told
that the hurricane that is headed to the Gulf coast o...
1 day ago
-
Rocks in Kununurra, NT
-
The photos of the some of the rock formations around a town called
Kununurra in Western Australia in the tropics of Australia. Kununurra is a
very inter...
2 days ago
-
Let's Dress Up
-
Halloween is coming. Did you celebrate? Did you dress in a costume? Did you
Trick-or-Treat?
I love Halloween. I love the colors: black and orange. I rea...
2 days ago
-
Thoughts and Smiles, Health Update
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
2 days ago
-
odd things...
-
This will be an odd post. But just got out of the shower and was thinking
about all the *odd things that happen *occasionally.
Our shower head in the m...
5 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Is the first and fourth photo of a dogwood tree? It looks like one, but it looks slightly different than the one we have here. Did you read my post about the legend of the dogwood? Just wondering.
ReplyDeleteHope you are doing well, I love your Spring photos.
Kay I did read your post about the Dogwood. It was very interesting.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know about the legend.
These photos are of different trees.
The 1st and 4th are Dogwood. It took several years before it was able to make many blossoms.
The 2nd and 3rd are from the tall Maple tree just getting its leaves.
The 5th and 6th are Weeping Cherry.
Para mim...a natureza opera milagres na saúde, no bem estar do espÃrito!
ReplyDeleteLindas imagens estas.
beijo
Graça
obrigado
DeleteNice photos, delicateness, wonderful flowers! Really beautiful colors and textures!
ReplyDeleteSpring is such a wonderful season. Thank you.
Delete¡gracias
ReplyDelete