Playing with My Camera and Editing June 19, 2014 Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Images Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Graça PereiraJune 19, 2014 at 4:08 PMGosto destas fotos que a tua câmara...apanhou!! beijoGraçaReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMassimoJune 21, 2014 at 6:47 AMreally good sir ! you can spend hours to try to get some nice results...hope you are well and wish you a nice week endReplyDeleteRepliesJohn MJune 24, 2014 at 5:29 PMHave a good week Massimo.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyMartyJune 22, 2014 at 9:29 AMvery well done, love this beautiful workReplyDeleteRepliesJohn MJune 24, 2014 at 5:33 PMThank you Marty.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyJFMJune 22, 2014 at 10:03 AMAll I can say is...WOW!!! Absolutely gorgeous, John~JanReplyDeleteRepliesJohn MJune 24, 2014 at 5:33 PMI'm glad you like it Jan.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Gosto destas fotos que a tua câmara...apanhou!!
ReplyDeletebeijo
Graça
really good sir ! you can spend hours to try to get some nice results...
ReplyDeletehope you are well and wish you a nice week end
Have a good week Massimo.
Deletevery well done, love this beautiful work
ReplyDeleteThank you Marty.
DeleteAll I can say is...WOW!!! Absolutely gorgeous, John~
ReplyDeleteJan
I'm glad you like it Jan.
Delete