Cell Phone Beginnings and Future October 19, 2014 I wonder how the reception was. They had a solid brick-like appearance Here's one possible solution to privacy while on the cell phone. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Funny Thoughts Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments AdamOctober 20, 2014 at 6:23 PMmy dad had one of those car phones which was pretty similar technology, I thought it was the coolest thing I ever saw. ReplyDeleteRepliesJohn MOctober 20, 2014 at 7:39 PMI never realized how big they were.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyJFMOctober 21, 2014 at 3:04 PMWow, John...I was feeling old already and then this posting of your's made me realize just how old!!!Neat "blast to the past" moment :))ReplyDeleteRepliesJohn MOctober 21, 2014 at 6:20 PMJan,Those old cell phones could even be used as self-defense weapons!~JohnDeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
my dad had one of those car phones which was pretty similar technology, I thought it was the coolest thing I ever saw.
ReplyDeleteI never realized how big they were.
DeleteWow, John...I was feeling old already and then this posting of your's made me realize just how old!!!
ReplyDeleteNeat "blast to the past" moment :))
Jan,
DeleteThose old cell phones could even be used as self-defense weapons!
~John