I Don't Hear Myself Snoring October 16, 2014 The other day my wife showed me an entry in her diary about my snoring. As far as I can tell I do not snore. Anyway, here's a Korean cartoon about snoring larva. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Funny Videos Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments MassimoOctober 17, 2014 at 3:09 AMyour wife has all my simpathy ! have a nice week end John...ReplyDeleteRepliesJohn MOctober 17, 2014 at 9:58 AMHave a nice weekend Massimo.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdamOctober 17, 2014 at 7:55 AMMy mother and brother snore like crazy. I don't though, but that's probably because I don't sleep on my back. ReplyDeleteRepliesJohn MOctober 17, 2014 at 10:00 AMMy wife keeps telling me to sleep on my side. I try but often I wind up on my back.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAnonymousOctober 18, 2014 at 7:45 AMLet me guess, a musician family, right?—hubby's with instruments, wifey a cappella, and daughtie a composer of some kind. :DReplyDeleteRepliesJohn MOctober 19, 2014 at 9:39 AMWell my brother-in-law plays the piano. Otherwise we just listen. DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
your wife has all my simpathy !
ReplyDeletehave a nice week end John...
Have a nice weekend Massimo.
DeleteMy mother and brother snore like crazy. I don't though, but that's probably because I don't sleep on my back.
ReplyDeleteMy wife keeps telling me to sleep on my side.
DeleteI try but often I wind up on my back.
Let me guess, a musician family, right?—hubby's with instruments, wifey a cappella, and daughtie a composer of some kind. :D
ReplyDeleteWell my brother-in-law plays the piano.
DeleteOtherwise we just listen.