Skip to main content
Some Interesting Sites I Recently Discovered October 2014
Ever since my back operation two weeks ago I'm still trying to get back into a comfortable routine.
Daily naps, ice packs for the incision site and increasing my time spent walking are recommended.
I don't need to use a cane except for staircases. I've had a few bad headaches but no fever. When I see Dr Lebl for my followup visit I'll tell him.
In the meantime:
I've been meaning to add these links to my "INTERESTING SITES" and LINKS TO EXPLORE" lists on the lower right column.
I'm eager to look more deeply into these sites myself.
I found this while looking for the difference between loose tea and tea bags.
About Food
Practical information.
Instructables - DIY How To Make Instructions
I want to try one of these courses.
Home
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Statue Pun
-
(Thanks, WTM!)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
2 hours ago
-
Iridescent Dragonflies
-
[A link party about art issues hosted by
Nicole of DVArtist, Art, Food and Everyday Things]
Last week I attended a half-day workshop
on creating multimedi...
6 hours ago
-
Buffalo Shrine
-
9 hours ago
-
The Trelawnyd Community Association Benefit Concert
-
I was sat in the crowd for the first half so couldn’t film the mostly
Welsh pieces, which were wonderful
This piece is a famous Welsh Lullaby, I will p...
19 hours ago
-
Easy Baked Apples . . . are a delicious taste of Autumn
-
Growing up my dear Mum would often serve up a simple baked apple for
dessert, they did taste good. This recipe I share is wonderful for the
Autumnal mont...
19 hours ago
-
-
How Come
-
My daughter is blessed with three big brothers. I always wished I I had a
big brother.
My daughter adored her brothers. They adored her. It is still tr...
1 day ago
-
10 Tough-Guy Actors Who Unexpectedly Broke into Song
-
Movie tough guys are expected to throw punches, fire weapons, survive
explosions, and walk away from car crashes without looking back. They are
not usual...
2 days ago
-
Rabbit! Rabbit! White Rabbit! October 1, 2026
-
Rabbit! Rabbit! White Rabbit!
It's October 1st!! AND it's 71 outside!! Also it's *raining*... started
yesterday and still raining today. Maybe our tr...
3 days ago
-
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
3 days ago
-
Take a Deep Breath!
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
3 days ago
-
Scenery
-
We headed off to Bridport the other day and was gone for 5 hours. I took
some photos of the spring pastures along the way. Bridport is a rural area
wit...
5 days ago
-
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
5 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
It looks as if you found some pretty interesting things here, John. Thanks so much for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to trying these sites.
DeleteI am looking for the site that sends someone to my house to cook and fix things...for FREE!
ReplyDeleteLet me know when you find those. LOL.
I'll keep looking!
DeleteI think that's called a husband. :)
Delete