Skip to main content
Sunset Outside My Kitchen Window November 2014
The tree in the distance was lit up by the sunset, which is not in view. The tree is between the other trees which are going into twilight.
I took these images through the window so they're not in sharp focus but they almost look like paintings
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Halloumi : Five Recipe Suggestions
-
Many thanks to all who visited the blog yesterday and read my 'Introduction
To Halloumi' post which can be seen here a special thanks to all who left a
com...
1 hour ago
-
Guacamole so easy... who knew?
-
I know that's a silly title, but it's true for me. I avoided *guacamole*
ever since I had it in a restaurant once and it made my mouth burn. Didn't
know ...
5 hours ago
-
In Wine there’s Truth…
-
So says the Latin inscription above my front door.
I was reminded of the phrase last night, when I messaged my ex husband’s
aunt to check how her husba...
9 hours ago
-
Fortune Cookie
-
(via Fark)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
9 hours ago
-
FOTO DO DIA...
-
13 hours ago
-
Scraping the Bottom of the Barrel
-
The truth of the matter is that hiring diversity based on competence
scares any overtly substandard white men who are dependent on
white privilege ...
13 hours ago
-
-
Lefties
-
I am left-handed. Being a lefty in a right-handed world can be terribly
confusing.
Most things are designed for righties. So we try to adapt. Another p...
1 day ago
-
Sugar Cane Queensland
-
Proserpine is the heart of sugar cane country in North Queensland, renowned
for endless cane fields and its towering sugar mill. The industry
generates ...
1 day ago
-
10 Infamous Crime Scenes That Became Tourist Hotspots
-
The boundary between historical documentation and morbid fascination is
thinner than most people care to admit. While law enforcement agencies
often work...
1 day ago
-
Your Health
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really...
3 days ago
-
New Zealand On My Mind (Spain Too!)
-
The World Cup is now over and Spain is the winner! Oddly enough, the city
of Chattanooga, Tennessee is the first thing that came to my mind when they ...
6 days ago
-
Life Isn't Linear But You Have To Go Through
-
Hello Sweet Hearts!
hope beating positively on the rhythm of life despite haphazard
circumstances of life .
Dear friends even though i tried to keep...
2 weeks ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
5 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
They are beautiful, John...and I love looking through your window at the lovely view~
ReplyDeleteJan
http://fromhodgepodgecottage.blogspot.com/
Thank you Jan
DeleteI love the way the late afternoon sun will catch the trees as if they are being spotlighted. Happy to see the special light in your part of the world!
ReplyDeleteIt sure is a beautiful time of day when the sunlight is just right.
DeleteQuanta coisa maravilhosa se pode ver da janela da sua cozinha!
ReplyDeleteÉ realmente um presente que poucos mortais conseguem!
Obrigado, por nos dar esse presente!
Abraços.
vitornani.blogspot.com
I'm glad you like the photos Vitornani
Delete