Microwave "Baked" Apple Slices
1. Remove or cut around the core of the apple.
2. Slice and arrange the pieces on a microwave safe dish.
3. Add butter or margarine.
4. Sprinkle with cinnamon and whatever else you'd like.
5. Cover with plastic wrap and cook for about 4 minutes.
Be careful, it will be very hot.
Banana and Strawberry Slices
1. Just slice them and eat them together.
But my banana was still green so I tried to ripen it by putting it in a toaster oven and baking it at the lowest setting for about an hour. I got that idea from searching the web.
The banana started to get black on one side so I stopped heating it after about 30 minutes!
But inside it was still okay.
2. Sprinkle a small amount of sugar on top if it's too tart.