Skip to main content
Grandson Miles on Memorial Day 2015
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Kewarra Beach, Queensland
-
Another Beach we have visited on our travels is Kewarra Beach in Queensland
some 3441 km (2138.14 miles) from home here in Launceston.
Kewarra Beach is a...
5 hours ago
-
Waking Up
-
(via Pleated-Jeans)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
5 hours ago
-
Monday Murals -- Birdsong
-
I'm taking part today in
Monday Murals hosted by Sami.
I drive by this beautiful City of Edmonton utility box
every time I go to a favourite Seniors Rec C...
9 hours ago
-
Hands Mural
-
12 hours ago
-
Look for the Good
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
20 hours ago
-
'Forget 10,000 steps: The surprisingly doable daily goal that boosts your
heart and brain'
-
*image from google*
If you have ever glanced at your fitness tracker at 10pm and seriously
considered jogging on the spot next to the kettle, you already ...
21 hours ago
-
Timing
-
*Jesus*, sometimes planets just don’t align do they ?
Today a friend of three years , called in on his way past from a holiday in
Ireland .
He messaged ...
21 hours ago
-
-
A Dime For Your Thoughts
-
I always left my coins on a table. It was simple to take them at the end
of the day and just lay them there.
Nobody bothered them. After a while I woul...
2 days ago
-
Getting back in the game... sort of
-
Thinking that my left eye will let me *watercolor* *a little*... not my
best skill... but fun. So, decided to try to watercolor this sketch I made
about ...
3 days ago
-
10 Ancient Earth Events That Sound Like Sci-Fi Plot Devices
-
Science fiction has long imagined alien landscapes, apocalyptic disasters,
and monstrous ecosystems. Yet some of the strangest scenarios ever
conceived d...
5 days ago
-
When Both Sons Crossed The Dangerous Suspension Bridge In Hunza
-
Hello Sweet Hearts!
Hope beating beautifully on the rhythm of life !
Thank you for your kind and sweet words on my previous post about Hunza
trip .It...
6 days ago
-
New Zealand On My Mind (Spain Too!)
-
The World Cup is now over and Spain is the winner! Oddly enough, the city
of Chattanooga, Tennessee is the first thing that came to my mind when they ...
3 weeks ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
5 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Miles is precious. Looks like he'd like to get his hands on that big dog that keeps walking by...
ReplyDeleteThat boy looks so serious. Is he an old soul?
ReplyDeleteSo precious, John...so adorable.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the smile~
I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.
ReplyDelete