Skip to main content
Helping to Pack
Fun with Dad
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
46 minutes ago
-
Welcome the 1st of October 2026
-
As we say goodbye to September it's time to say hello to October.
Yes, the tenth month of the year is here!
*October glows on every cheek,*
*October shin...
48 minutes ago
-
Take a Deep Breath!
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
1 hour ago
-
Wondering
-
(via Give Me a Sign)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
1 hour ago
-
-
The Second Hill from the Left
-
Look carefully, *Gop Hill is the second from the left *on the horizon.
That’s home.
I finished counselling early ( a no show) so I went for a coffee ...
10 hours ago
-
-
A Sign of Fall
-
16 hours ago
-
Scenery
-
We headed off to Bridport the other day and was gone for 5 hours. I took
some photos of the spring pastures along the way. Bridport is a rural area
wit...
1 day ago
-
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
1 day ago
-
10 Bizarre Places Electricity Is Hiding in Plain Sight
-
The world is, quite literally, a surprisingly shocking place. Lightning
lights up the sky, carpets crackle with static electricity, and electric
eels can...
1 day ago
-
Crying
-
We lived in a predominately Polish neighborhood. Like any ethnic group they
were distrustful of new people, So it took a while for us to be accepted.
My...
3 days ago
-
Just a few thoughts... and a little humor
-
When trying to pull up my blogger 'reading list'... I noticed that the
address was : https://www.blogger.com/blog/reading/*6076673433792968099*.
And I t...
4 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
He's a cutie-patootie!
ReplyDeleteJust to cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the smiles today, John~
Doesn't a baby (or young man) just make you smile?
ReplyDeleteI see he's growing really well ! congratulation John ! and my best regards to the whole family !
ReplyDeletenothing better than a child smile to start the day!