Mussolini wanted Italy to become an empire, equivalent in power to the Roman Empire with himself as the emperor in charge. He became evil and deserved to fail.
I just watched a program about the caves beneath Naples today. Mussolini finally gave in and used some of them as bunkers for himself and some of the citizens. Very interesting. Graffiti showed that they believed they would win the war and Mussolini and Hitler would rule together.
How Come
-
My daughter is blessed with three big brothers. I always wished I I had a
big brother.
My daughter adored her brothers. They adored her. It is still tr...
Rabbit! Rabbit! White Rabbit! October 1, 2026
-
Rabbit! Rabbit! White Rabbit!
It's October 1st!! AND it's 71 outside!! Also it's *raining*... started
yesterday and still raining today. Maybe our tr...
10 Dinosaur Myths That Refuse to Go Extinct
-
Dinosaurs are the celebrities of prehistory: instantly recognizable,
endlessly merchandised, and constantly misunderstood. Thanks to movies,
outdated mus...
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
Take a Deep Breath!
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
Scenery
-
We headed off to Bridport the other day and was gone for 5 hours. I took
some photos of the spring pastures along the way. Bridport is a rural area
wit...
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
You could only imagine what Italy would have been like if he had stayed in power.
ReplyDeleteI just watched a program about the caves beneath Naples today. Mussolini finally gave in and used some of them as bunkers for himself and some of the citizens. Very interesting. Graffiti showed that they believed they would win the war and Mussolini and Hitler would rule together.
ReplyDelete