Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Miss Cellania's Links
-
The Ig Nobel prizes will be awarded on September 3rd, in Zurich,
Switzerland. They are moving to Europe because it's not safe for scientists
to travel to...
2 hours ago
-
Monday Murals -- Party At The Bus Stop!
-
I'm taking part today in
Monday Murals hosted by Sami.
Funny, I don't remember it being
*THIS* much fun to take the bus every day.
But it will be, if you...
3 hours ago
-
Mural Boxes
-
6 hours ago
-
10 Things You Might Not Know About the Addams Family
-
The Addams family is one of the most beloved fictional families ever, right
alongside the Simpsons and the Bradys. The creepy, kooky, mysterious, and
spo...
6 hours ago
-
Animal Pictures, Quotes and Humour
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
14 hours ago
-
Setting Pins
-
As a child I had many little jobs. Weeding gardens was hard work.
Delivering newspapers was a large enough task that my two brothers shared
the job with...
15 hours ago
-
Why this village hangs its underwear in the street !
-
They say you should not air your dirty laundry in public, but residents of
a village in Derbyshire have made it part of their annual carnival
celebration...
15 hours ago
-
Instagram
-
Blogger is delicate, at most obsolete and looking at old posts I’ve
realised that many of the old photographs have just disappeared. I’m
mortified, totally...
18 hours ago
-
What's growing in the Garden
-
The flowers that are in bloom in my garden right now. Daffodils,
Helleborus, Camellias taken on different days. The header photo is Margaret
Davis Came...
23 hours ago
-
-
Rabbit! Rabbit! White Rabbit! August 1, 2026
-
Rabbit! Rabbit! White Rabbit!
Well, here it is... *August* already! Kids will be back in school soon and
it's HOT! Schools better have their A/C work...
1 day ago
-
Our First Tour To Upper Northern Hunza Valley
-
Hello Dear Friends !
I know i am behind visiting my friends blog but i have a reason .A good
thankfully. Actually we whole family (except our precious e...
6 days ago
-
New Zealand On My Mind (Spain Too!)
-
The World Cup is now over and Spain is the winner! Oddly enough, the city
of Chattanooga, Tennessee is the first thing that came to my mind when they ...
2 weeks ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
5 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Autumn sunsets are the best!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Thanks.
ReplyDeletevery pretty
ReplyDelete