Skip to main content
Supermoon Lunar Eclipse 2015: Full 'Blood Moon'
Where I live it will most likely be overcast, so I will probably miss this event; such a disappointment. I'll have to watch it on TV.
Wow! Who knows where I'll be then?
I hope you can enjoy it.
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Speaking of Bats . . . as in BATSHIT CRAZY!
-
*Meanwhile in Canada, as*
*the Trade War continues . . . *
*YES, I DO!*
1 hour ago
-
-
A 5-Year-Old's Questions for Google Home
-
A father who is totally embracing modern technology discovers that Google
Home had saved a year's worth of data, including his 5-year-old son's
question...
4 hours ago
-
Herd Mentality
-
I’m enjoying *Celebrity Traitors *but non but the murdered *Bella Ramsey (
and perhaps the desperate Hannah Fry) *have understood the phenomenon of
her...
15 hours ago
-
Heating Matters To Consider
-
Here in the UK some may have been wondering, when is the right time to put
the heating on?
Official NHS guidance recommends turning radiators on once outs...
15 hours ago
-
Beautiful Afternoon , Heaviness Brought By News And Few Questions
-
Hello Sweet Friends !
Hope having blessed times by the grace of God!
I am fine and hoping for cool days ahead. This is beautiful warm afternoon
.Sun is...
23 hours ago
-
-
10 Drowned Towns That Reappear When the Water Recedes
-
Somewhere beneath an ordinary-looking lake, streets lead to houses nobody
has entered for decades. Across the world, communities were abandoned or
forcib...
1 day ago
-
Justin Hayward "Hello Young Lovers"
-
Hello Young Lovers
Hello to all my blogging friends! Here it is October and we are being told
that the hurricane that is headed to the Gulf coast o...
1 day ago
-
Rocks in Kununurra, NT
-
The photos of the some of the rock formations around a town called
Kununurra in Western Australia in the tropics of Australia. Kununurra is a
very inter...
1 day ago
-
Let's Dress Up
-
Halloween is coming. Did you celebrate? Did you dress in a costume? Did you
Trick-or-Treat?
I love Halloween. I love the colors: black and orange. I rea...
2 days ago
-
Thoughts and Smiles, Health Update
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
2 days ago
-
odd things...
-
This will be an odd post. But just got out of the shower and was thinking
about all the *odd things that happen *occasionally.
Our shower head in the m...
5 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
You offer a good scientific explanation for the beauty we hope to see. I live in the Plains and I hope we get a good view. Our weather cleared just in time.
ReplyDeleteThank you Emma.
DeleteI love (and by love I mean hate) the people who think the red moon means doomsday. If you can predict a blood moon countless years from now which turns red for the same reason a sky turns red, it's not the end of the world
ReplyDelete