Skip to main content

A "Practical" Solution

This photo was taken from behind my local Post Office.
I wonder how much thought went into designing this reinforcement for the steps.


Was it built from the top down instead of from the ground up?  Somebody really messed up the measurements this time.
It looks like something I would have built when I graduated from kindergarten!

When you imagine how it might work in an actual fire, you can picture people making it out alive.  Maybe not all in one piece but still alive.

Comments

  1. I have known people who would be so proud of "fixing" the stairs this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like an accident waiting to happen.
    I do hope that no one finds out the hard way that this is not the way to fix a problem.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends