These apples are unique and lovely. They sort of remind me of all the ice cream cones in the ice cream capitol. I love it when people are creative enough to share with all.
How Come
-
My daughter is blessed with three big brothers. I always wished I I had a
big brother.
My daughter adored her brothers. They adored her. It is still tr...
10 Dinosaur Myths That Refuse to Go Extinct
-
Dinosaurs are the celebrities of prehistory: instantly recognizable,
endlessly merchandised, and constantly misunderstood. Thanks to movies,
outdated mus...
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
Take a Deep Breath!
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
Scenery
-
We headed off to Bridport the other day and was gone for 5 hours. I took
some photos of the spring pastures along the way. Bridport is a rural area
wit...
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
These are fun. I'm not sure I've ever seen anything like this. I don't remember.
ReplyDeleteI've never seen it outside of Winchester.
DeleteYummy and delicious looking art...love it!!!
ReplyDeleteDozens of pies could be made from each one.
DeleteThese are all great! But isn't the medical centre worried that the big apple-a-day will keep patients away?
ReplyDeleteThat's right!
DeleteThese apples are unique and lovely. They sort of remind me of all the ice cream cones in the ice cream capitol. I love it when people are creative enough to share with all.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you enjoyed it.
DeleteSuch beautiful creations! Unique too. Love this post.
ReplyDeleteThank you Marie.
Delete