When those little guys stuff their cheeks full of food it is comical to watch. You know that they can't get any more in there and they just keep shoving it in there. The cartoons are cute.
Wanna Go Time Traveling?
-
But remember . . . there
can be unintended consequences!
In actual fact, all of us can time travel
right now . . . and we do!
Brassed Off….well just a little….
-
The catheter remains in situ until outpatients and my third named
urologist in three years , reviews the cause. Things are moving at a
glacial pace and ...
Animal Pictures, Quotes and Humour
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
Setting Pins
-
As a child I had many little jobs. Weeding gardens was hard work.
Delivering newspapers was a large enough task that my two brothers shared
the job with...
What's growing in the Garden
-
The flowers that are in bloom in my garden right now. Daffodils,
Helleborus, Camellias taken on different days. The header photo is Margaret
Davis Came...
Rabbit! Rabbit! White Rabbit! August 1, 2026
-
Rabbit! Rabbit! White Rabbit!
Well, here it is... *August* already! Kids will be back in school soon and
it's HOT! Schools better have their A/C work...
Our First Tour To Upper Northern Hunza Valley
-
Hello Dear Friends !
I know i am behind visiting my friends blog but i have a reason .A good
thankfully. Actually we whole family (except our precious e...
New Zealand On My Mind (Spain Too!)
-
The World Cup is now over and Spain is the winner! Oddly enough, the city
of Chattanooga, Tennessee is the first thing that came to my mind when they ...
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
When those little guys stuff their cheeks full of food it is comical to watch. You know that they can't get any more in there and they just keep shoving it in there. The cartoons are cute.
ReplyDeleteI had a pet hamster named Meatball. I loved the way he stuffed his cheeks.
DeleteHaha! These were funny. In cartoons. Not so funny in real life!
ReplyDeleteIn real life I hate to see a run-over animal on the road.
DeleteI was reading some of these menus to my wife and couldn't help but to laugh, thanks for my good night chuckle.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you enjoyed it.
DeleteWheels on Meals, LOL!
ReplyDeleteHappy you had a good laugh.
DeleteThe family still can't believe I hit a turtle once. Hey I didn't see it.
ReplyDeleteI guess it was just too slow to get away.
Delete