Farewell, Joanne
-
In August, blogging buddy Joanne Noragon of Cup on the Bus passed away
after a long life "defined by curiosity, conviction, creativity, and a
willingness...
Lee😞
-
Late News
It is with much sadness that I share with you the awful news that veteran
blog commentator “ Lee” died very suddenly on Monday afternoon ( New...
Renmark, SA Sunset.
-
Renmark sunset in South Australia. I recently did a post with a sunset in
Renmark SA and this is another one totally different. It never ceases to
amaz...
Two Songs for You
-
Two songs!
The first one is a small clip of a song that Dolly Parton sang with the
David Hidalgo, the lead singer of Los Lobos. (Do you remember t...
Heart to Heart
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to come and visit me
here! I...
Gold Star
-
We often hear of Gold Star families. As far as I know that is a fairly new
term.
My brother was killed in Vietnam in 1970. He would have been 21 years ol...
Series Of Inconveniences .......
-
Hello dear friends
Hope having blessed times by the grace of God!
Sorry for my late posting .I have few natural excuses for that actually. As
i...
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
Ha! That is awesome song :) certainly had me laughing.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad.
DeleteGandalf the Redneck
ReplyDeleteI guess so.
DeleteHAHA! This is hilarious! It had me laughing out loud :)
ReplyDeleteMe too!
Delete"deep-fried double-wide" LOL!
ReplyDeleteI know!
Delete