Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
'Birdwatching rewires the brain and slows cognitive decline'
-
*(Image credit: BBC/Serenity Strull)*
*Birdwatching can help slow brain ageing and is increasingly being used as
therapy for dementia patients.*
Every w...
55 seconds ago
-
Every Gothic Horror
-
From Alasdair Beckett-King, who has seen all the movies.
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
3 hours ago
-
a night out with friends...
-
\
Hope all is well with you. It's Friday afternoon and just returned from
getting my hair cut. We're *meeting friends for dinner *tonight and I'm so
...
4 hours ago
-
Apple Fest
-
Roger and I got to the festival slightly late because of night shift
Lovely video by Kelda, and well supported given the atrocious weather
Roger cuddled *...
6 hours ago
-
FOTO DO DIA...
-
10 hours ago
-
-
-
Ornery Boy
-
My poor mother-in-law raised a mischievous child. Thwn I went and married
him.
Long before I met him his brother and his brother's best friend cane up ...
20 hours ago
-
What's in Flower at Home
-
Being springtime, some of the flowers are in bloom particularly in the
front garden, so I'm showing what is flowering now.
The front bushes are Dwarf Na...
1 day ago
-
10 Bizarre Immortality Legends and the Dark Truth Behind Them
-
Death is the one appointment every human keeps, yet people have spent
thousands of years searching for a way to cancel it. Ancient kings pursued
magical ...
1 day ago
-
Feeling Sad !
-
Hello Kind Friends!
Hope all is well with you and weather is nice .
I don't know when something sad and heart broken happens to those people
who don...
2 days ago
-
Live Your Life Happily! A Special note on Scammers and Phishing
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
2 days ago
-
Inspiring Story- What a Kicker!
-
Even if you don't care one smidgen about sports, I hope you will read this
post....
Yesterday, the number one ranked Georgia Bulldogs (from the Univer...
6 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
8 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
It's a big universe out there! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteI see infinity.
ReplyDeleteOur little blue marble is just that
ReplyDeleteVery intriguing! Like Emma, I see infinity.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
Seems she longing to be there...
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year.