More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
Welcome the 1st of October 2026
-
As we say goodbye to September it's time to say hello to October.
Yes, the tenth month of the year is here!
*October glows on every cheek,*
*October shin...
Take a Deep Breath!
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
The Second Hill from the Left
-
Look carefully, *Gop Hill is the second from the left *on the horizon.
That’s home.
I finished counselling early ( a no show) so I went for a coffee ...
Scenery
-
We headed off to Bridport the other day and was gone for 5 hours. I took
some photos of the spring pastures along the way. Bridport is a rural area
wit...
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
Crying
-
We lived in a predominately Polish neighborhood. Like any ethnic group they
were distrustful of new people, So it took a while for us to be accepted.
My...
Just a few thoughts... and a little humor
-
When trying to pull up my blogger 'reading list'... I noticed that the
address was : https://www.blogger.com/blog/reading/*6076673433792968099*.
And I t...
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
Kids love to play in the water, and he looks like he is having a fine time. Nice series.
ReplyDeleteHe loved the water exhibits best.
DeleteWhat a good place to take little ones. And big ones, apparently! I'd have fun in that water/pebbles exhibit myself.
ReplyDeleteThe adults kept excitedly calling to him to come and see the nest exhibit they discovered.
DeleteTwo handsome guys!
ReplyDeleteThey are.
DeleteLooks like a fun day. Cool beaners.
ReplyDeleteIt was.
DeleteLovely photo's.
ReplyDeleteKids just love playing with water ...
Happy Weekend Wishes
All the best Jan
Thanks Jan. Have a great weekend.
DeleteHe's adorable. And growing so quickly!
ReplyDeleteHe sure is, thanks.
DeleteHe looks an adorable little one having fun.
ReplyDeleteHe had a great time.
DeleteWatching a little one play and learn is the best thing we can experience. It makes us remember to try to see things through the eyes of a child.
ReplyDeleteThat's so true.
DeleteThey had places like that when I was little. They were so fun
ReplyDeleteI don't think we had those places when I was growing up.
Delete