Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
A Talk with Buster
-
There's nothing more passive-aggressive than a conversation with a pet in
earshot of your actual target. This is from Megacynics.
Send messages to radiof...
2 hours ago
-
Mushroom, Bacon and Leek Casserole ... a tasty dish
-
This quick, creamy mushroom casserole may well become a favourite dish.
Served with pasta, rice or a hunk of crusty bread. Of course if you are
*diabet...
10 hours ago
-
Always be Nice To The Workpeople. Ps Traitors
-
Two engineers turned up this afternoon to replace the sky dish. The bloke ,
scouse and affable the woman , butch and very friendly.
It was a juggle as ...
13 hours ago
-
Rabbit! Rabbit! White Rabbit! October 1, 2026
-
Rabbit! Rabbit! White Rabbit!
It's October 1st!! AND it's 71 outside!! Also it's *raining*... started
yesterday and still raining today. Maybe our tr...
15 hours ago
-
CÓRDA MÁGICA...
-
19 hours ago
-
-
Walking The Dog
-
23 hours ago
-
10 Dinosaur Myths That Refuse to Go Extinct
-
Dinosaurs are the celebrities of prehistory: instantly recognizable,
endlessly merchandised, and constantly misunderstood. Thanks to movies,
outdated mus...
23 hours ago
-
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
1 day ago
-
Take a Deep Breath!
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
1 day ago
-
Scenery
-
We headed off to Bridport the other day and was gone for 5 hours. I took
some photos of the spring pastures along the way. Bridport is a rural area
wit...
2 days ago
-
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
2 days ago
-
Crying
-
We lived in a predominately Polish neighborhood. Like any ethnic group they
were distrustful of new people, So it took a while for us to be accepted.
My...
5 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Holy moly! This is so bizarre!
ReplyDeleteEeeewwww.
ReplyDeleteMy first impression is that this represents the balancing act that patients and their doctors have to find between medications that affect the heart and those that affect the brain. There are always side-effects to any meds. Now, I wonder what the artist *really* meant!
ReplyDeleteOr ... maybe people trying to make decisions and deciding between using their heart (emotions) or their brain (logic) ...
ReplyDeleteHighly interesting!
can't live without either
ReplyDeleteI cant balance eithe
ReplyDeleteSuper image!
ReplyDeleteThere's also another body part men have to balance
ReplyDelete